Please include with your order the following files in a single Zip file.
1. Gerber Files
Please include all the layers (outline, copper, soldermask, silkscreen, solder paste, etc.)
2. Centroid File
Also known as pick and place file. It should include component locations, rotations and
3. Bill of Materials (BOM) in Excel format. Your BOM should include:
- Reference designators
- Quantity required for each component
- Manufacturer part number
- Part description
- Type (SMT, Thru-Hole, BGA, etc.)
- Package description (0805, SOIC, etc. package is very helpful but not required)
4. Assembly drawings if available
5. Working Gerber Files
If your boards are panelized, you must provide the working Gerber files from the PCB house to fabricate the SMT stencil(s).